• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Bronco II MISSES BAD

In case you guys couldnt guess, I put a distributor in and it runs great now
  2. Bronco II MISSES BAD

Couldnt figure it out so I took it to the shop. They diagnosed it distributor
  3. Bronco II MISSES BAD

Can there still be codes if my cel isnt on?
  4. Bronco II MISSES BAD

Ill try to check codes in the morning, thank you
  5. Bronco II MISSES BAD

I didnt know you could pull codes on something this old, where do you plug in to? Also how do you clear the ECM?
  6. Bronco II MISSES BAD

The injector didnt do it so I changed the o2 sensor like alwaysFLOoReD said but still nothing. Checked the timing today and it was off but so we adjusted it but it still misses under load except for the higher rpms like 4500. Any help is appreciated
  7. Bronco II MISSES BAD

Update, unplugged the number 6 injector and nothing changed at idle or with any throttle. Replacing it today and see what happens
  8. Bronco II MISSES BAD

Just checked the vaccume hose and its dry so it cant be that right?
  9. Bronco II MISSES BAD

Thank you, ill try that
  10. Bronco II MISSES BAD

I have a 1987 Ford Bronco II that broke down up the mountain yesterday. I killed it on a steps incline and it would just click instead of starting so we tried jumping it but that didnt work so we pulled it over the crest of the hill and tried push starting it down a hill but still nothing...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad