• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Cylinder head question

I recently found out my exhaust valves are shoot ...an seeing how my knowledge of motors is not that good I need to ask someone what's the best way to go about fixing this problem can I repair them myself or will it be cheaper to take mine to a machine shop or to just buy new ones? Any help...
  2. Advice needed

I have an 04 Ford 3.0 v6 stock for most part ... My question is where do I find information on how to change out my whole exhaust system an what are my options really I've not been able to find much info out there if someone could point me in the right direction I'd really appreciate it
  3. Help please

I've got a 04 Ford ranger 3.0v6 gas 144000 miles on it every thing is pretty much stock but I don't much about vehicle's so I'm wondering what is the tester called that check an see if I got a bad cylinder is it a compression tester or leck down tester and where is a good place to find one cheap...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad