• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Gangwer296

Alternator plug HELP

My 4.0 1991 ranger has a pig tail unlike any replacement alternators at orielly. It is the style with two outer clips instead of the more round single clip connection. Do I need to just replace this pig tail?? I’m currently broken down I’m going to replace the alternator in the morning when...
  2. Gangwer296

Totaled ranger

Well, unfortunately I was rear ended by some kid too busy on his cell phone while I was waiting to turn into my drive way. In my beloved 1992 single cab 2.9 4x4 ranger. Keeping the truck vs letting insurance take the truck was only a 300$ difference so I kept it. I love this damn truck. Now I...
  3. Gangwer296

Neutral safety switch on M50D-R1

How’s it going, this is my first post on this website. I have been using this site for years looking up information on all my Rangers. I’ve owned about 6 rangers, 5 of them have been square body’s. Anyways I’ll get to the point. So I pulled out my transmission on my 1991 4X4 4.0 ranger due to it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad