• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. ddeford78

ISO 2.9L Plate

May be a long shot, but I am looking for the bellhousing to block spacer/starter indexing plate for a 1987 2.9L with Manual transmission. Mine got destroyed when a rod destroyed the starter and plate at high rpm. Needed desperately. Located in North East Nevada. Shipping cost would be to zip...
  2. ddeford78

Throttle Cable

Anybody have any idea what throttle cable will work with the following setup... 1986 Ranger, 91 mustang 5.0 HO. The cable that is in my pickup is a really short one for the Carburetor setup. I am switching to Fuel injection and the way the throttle body works is it rotates towards the firewall...
  3. ddeford78

Accelerator cable help

Anybody have any idea what throttle cable will work with the following setup... 1986 Ranger, 91 mustang 5.0 HO. The cable that is in my pickup is a really short one for the Carburetor setup. I am switching to Fuel injection and the way the throttle body works is it rotates towards the...
  4. ddeford78

Pickup for beer....good deal or not?!!?!??

OK, so how do you all think I did???? I just traded two cases of Coors Light for a 1990 F150 5.0L, 4X4 Shortbox regular cab...I think I did good...needs tranny and t-case, but that isn't a big deal for me. Anyone have any parts to donate to the cause...The first of my five children is getting...
  5. ddeford78

5.0L conversion questions.

Ok guys here is my dilemma. I have started the conversion from Carburetion to fuel injection. I have most everything I need, however...When I disassembled the upper and lower intake, I lost track of where everything went. I have found a few pictures on the net, but would love to see if anyone...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad