• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. achieve that. Long winded, I know, sorry for that. Thank you for any help you can give me, Tom

achieve that. Long winded, I know, sorry for that. Thank you for any help you can give me, Tom
  2. You mentioned in your post response that you were able to not change the cam, but change the...

You mentioned in your post response that you were able to not change the cam, but change the pushrods instead (lengthening them I assume) with the stock cam while getting about the same performance you would have with changing the cam. Is this possible, and do you have any suggestions? If a...
  3. I was looking at installing a performance CAM in it and any other options you might suggest as...

I was looking at installing a performance CAM in it and any other options you might suggest as well (including machining) to get better performance with the engine. I (like most people) am looking for the biggest bang for my buck and getting the most out of the engine with the least amount of...
  4. GoGoggansGo, I was wondering if I could ask for your opinion and your knowledge on one of the...

GoGoggansGo, I was wondering if I could ask for your opinion and your knowledge on one of the threads you responded to related to the stock cams in the Ford Ranger. I brought a 1999 ford ranger with a 4.0L V6 OHV (pushrod) engine. I will be rebuilding the engine from the bottom up, and since I...
  5. 4.0L (OHV) Conversion FAQ's (Read Before Posting)

Jim, First and foremost, amazing site, amazing detail, amazing help! Absolutely insane detail! Second, I sort of need some help and I think this is an easy question, but, I just bought a 1999 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4, Manual Transmission with NO ENGINE in it. The Ranger originally came with a 4.0L...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad