• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. fx2prerunner

has anyone seen this?

I was looking through the extreme suspension section and found this http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84657
  2. fx2prerunner

Prerunner Build

This is a condenced version om my thread in the prerunners forum. I started with a stock 2WD 94 2.3 5spd ranger, the first mod was a f150 coil spacer lift and 31's, a few months later I added some fiberglass from fiberwerx and made a front bumper and a tire carrier. I upgraded to a Pro Comp 5"...
  3. fx2prerunner

paint request

dont know how hard it would be , im looking for a good representation of what my truck will look like with the chasis and roll cage painted flat red and the boxside flat black my truck [/IMG] the black the red
  4. fx2prerunner

head porting

out of build money for a few weeks so I started doing a few things that I can do for free like porting my extra set of heads, these will be getting treated to a set of 1.94/1.6 valves 1.7 full roller rockers, girdle and guides stock [/IMG] ported [/IMG] [/IMG] a cross section look at what I did...
  5. fx2prerunner

check this out

http://www.humandescent.com/
  6. fx2prerunner

Best Bead Contest

I see alot of people posting pics of good welds so heres the challenge, Take 2 peices of 3/16" x 2" x 6" flat bar and make one peice 3/16" x 4" x 6" and post a picture of your best weld, tell us what kind of machine you used, and any other information you you think is relevent. Don't post...
  7. fx2prerunner

newest addition to the family

picked up this atlas 10" lathe, from what I can tell it was made in 1945, works excelent and with some tlc it will be like new, I have a thing for old tools, nothing is made like it used to be, restoration pics soon... [/IMG]
  8. fx2prerunner

!!!prerunner For Sale!!!

FOUND THIS IN MY LOCAL CLASSIFIEDS ROTFL!!! http://www.nlclassifieds.com/classifieds/Automotive/CarsandTrucks/Ford/267715
  9. fx2prerunner

you tube videos

just looking at some ranger prerunners, figured id post one up, lets see your favorite ranger video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNk0W0XN8Z0
  10. fx2prerunner

finally in

got a few clearance issues, the hedders wont work, the dipstick tube is in the way and I had to use different motor mounts than planned but its all minor, i'll figure out the bugs as I go [/IMG] [/IMG]
  11. fx2prerunner

help finding something??

Hey guys I need help finding something, dont know exactly what to call it so i'll try my best, I am looking for the flag that alot of people mount to their bumper so other people can see your truck, looks alot like a CB radio antenna. Can someone tell me a brand name of what im looking for...
  12. fx2prerunner

good advice?

ok I got my motor mounts today so providing that my oil pan shows up I will be placing my motor in my chasis this weekend, so does anyone have some good advice or tips that can make this as smooth as possible. I am using the stang vert mounts, c6 trans, hedmen hedders for a fox body (may have to...
  13. fx2prerunner

fuel pump options?

I am using a 302 that before the truck is functional will be built to a 331 stroker with a 750 truck avenger carb, I am running a fuel cel without a sending unit in the tank, as far as I know my two options are a mechanical pump from a 70-73 econoline van with power steering, or a electric pump...
  14. fx2prerunner

I know, I know, another oil pan question!

Ive read the skicky's and the tech pages, in the forums everyone says you can only use the dual sump pan but in the tech library it says the dual sump or the rear sump pan so here is a pic of my oil pan can someone tell me if this will work, if not do I need to change my oil pump and pickupto...
  15. fx2prerunner

Mini Spool! your opinion

so I'm getting ready to set up my rear axel, its a 8.8 from a 95 4x4 mazda with trac loc 3.73 gears which was fine for a 2.3l with 31" tires but not for a 5.0L with 33's so im rebuilding. I am going to truss the housing add a ford racing axel girdle and 4.56 gears, I want to use a spool but it...
  16. fx2prerunner

hedders, will these work?

Just picked up a set of 2nd hand but never installed hedman hedders for 1/2 price of new. dont know if anyone has used/tried using them the part # is 88390 wondering how much cutting or fab work will be required around the steering or the frame near the starter? [/IMG]
  17. fx2prerunner

Help picking a shock

unfortuinatly I am limited to the shock I can use by my suppliers and my budget the two shocks I am looking at are Pro-comp p/n 4206 and Rancho 19036 probably not the best options but its not a race truck and I am limited by the suppliers that the store I work at use. What is the better shock to...
  18. fx2prerunner

Logo Help

hey guys I think your PS work is crazy and ye can do some interesting stuff. I work 8-6 mon to fri in a aftermarket accessory garage as shop foremen, but form 6-10 mon to fri and weekends the boss lets me use the garage for my own little venture, I build custom exhausts, intakes, complete custom...
  19. fx2prerunner

SEMA certification

I know this is the wrong place to post this but im excited about it. Just got my results for the SEMA installer certification (Z2 truck accessory installation) and I passed and.:headbang::beer::yahoo:
  20. fx2prerunner

trading my 05 escape for a 09 ranger

ok so while my prerunner is under construction I need something to play with. My 05 Escape xlt has a intake, exhaust, programmer, lowered by eibach, 20" falken wheels and tires, 2 12" alpine subs w/ custom painted box, alpine amp, motorized flip screen w/ dvd, b/u camera, navigation, remote...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad