• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. drcpub

Help understanding rear drum adjustment

Maybe it should be obvious but I'm having a hard time understanding the connection between manually adjusting the rear brakes with regard to front pad ware. I mean the rears are adjusted as the fronts wear down do the backs have to keep getting adjusted? Someone told me by driving in reverse...
  2. drcpub

Diagram of 2004 ford ranger rear brakes

I did my brakes this weekend and everything except the drivers side parking brake wire is fine, I think. Because the truck was bought used and probably had brake jobs y the previous owner, I'd like to make sure that putting it back the way I found it was the correct thing to do. I'd like to...
  3. drcpub

Cannot install brake drum after replacing brakes

On the drivers side rear, the parking brake cable seems much tighter, as if slightly engaged compared to the passenger rear. The passenger rear went together fine, drum slipped right in place and I had to adjust the star wheel to make contact with drum, not so with the driver side. Comparing...
  4. drcpub

Available power wires for backup camera

Was wondering if anyone has had experience installing a backup camera on your ranger. Was considering running a wire to the battery, camera does come with a long enough wire to do that. But was hoping for a shorter run or maybe something located in the rear of the truck. The fuse panel in the...
  5. drcpub

Third Brake light

I'd like to put 2 more bulbs in the empty spots on the third brake light to make it brighter. I've wired the lens (spare lens) with 2 additional bulbs and am ready to try it. Before I do, would anyone have any experience with this? Any potential issues with burning fuses? Bad idea or good idea?
  6. drcpub

Hello everyone I'm Dennis,

Where would I go to ask a question about my ranger wiring?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad