• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Fire

Reman 4.0 SOHC -- Problem with P0340 error and +42 STFT error -- SOLVED FINALLY!

I'm writing about this problem and resolution in case anyone else installs a remanufactured engine to replace an aging 4.0 SOHC. Maybe save some headaches. TL -- Spent a week troubleshooting and found 2 wire connectors (FI and cam sensor) swapped that were near each other and keyed the same...
  2. Fire

Extended Travel CV Axle Half Shafts

I posted this over on the Explorer forum, but wanted to share here for those interested: I was checking into Trakmotive and their extended travel CV axles they now offer. They don't list them for front SLA IFS Ford Ranger/Explorer/Sport Trac, but I got word from their sales rep that they are...
  3. Fire

2002 Ford Sport Trac

Hi all. Been lurking on this great forum, and I've used it a lot. Now that I have something to contribute, I thought I should register and introduce myself. I've got a 4x4 with manual transmission do a lot of offroading and exploring.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad