• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. RangersRock1999

For Sale 1999 to 2011 Front wench bumper

I have a brand new in the box Ranger wench bumper that I have decided not to use in that I am building another truck ........... I can send you pics if you like The attached pic is sort of what it looks like but not the exact bumper .......... I think I paid around $450 for it ......... I would...
  2. RangersRock1999

Ranger Image/Picture Gallery

its very cool Brother, I wish I was out west, but I stayed in Illinois so my wife could be close to her parents. ......... By the way ......... sweat truck !!!!!
  3. RangersRock1999

Ha .......... yes I like green vehicles ..... but most manufacturers get it completely wrong ........... Chevy has come out (over the past 10 years or so with some super ugly green colors) ...... (no one wants a "Kelly Green" truck) however, Subaru and Toyota ........ seem to somewhat...
  4. RangersRock1999

Gentleman (sorry Ladies too) .......... I don't recall seeing an image/photo gallery. So if its OK .......... I will go ahead and launch a thread. My Ranger was a "shop truck" for many years I bought it in 2001 with 55K miles on it, its is a 1999 ....... , then I went through a divorce, sold my...
  5. RangersRock1999

My 1997 Ranger 3.0 4x4

Wow ......... thats crazy ......... You are one seriously talented gentleman ............ super impressive what you have done !!!!!
  6. RangersRock1999

My 1997 Ranger 3.0 4x4

Wow ......... very impressive ........... I have never set up a diff myself, (ring a pinion etc) but I sort of know how its done because Ive watched it done.
  7. RangersRock1999

Image/Picture Gallery Thread

I am new to the Forum ........ is there an image/picture gallery where members can post images of their Rangers and a brief description of mods ?? ........... IMO ..........it would be cool to have one. Anyone agree ? If so what would it take to start one ??
  8. RangersRock1999

My 1997 Ranger 3.0 4x4

wow ............ very impressive ......... great work ..... did you ever re-gear with 4:10s ??
  9. RangersRock1999

My 1997 Ranger 3.0 4x4

Wow ............ really nice job there .......... very impressive !!! did you find the front axle with 4:10s you were looking for ???

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad