• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. dvdswan

2002 Sport Trac Column Shifter Stuck

It happened twice to me today. 2002 Explorer Sport Trac 4.0L 5R55E First time pulled up to wait in line for the ferry, vehicle running put in park. Slight incline, had foot on brake. When line started moving I thought I was in gear, took foot off brake and it rolled forward until parking...
  2. dvdswan

New member hi everyone

Welcome to the site.
  3. dvdswan

3.0 no start

Just washed the truck, did a quick cleaning of the engine compartment, it was not hosed down. Started the truck to let it warm up, finished vacuuming the interior and the belts were squeaky/chirpy, so I shut the truck off. (it was running for about 5 minutes, temp was still cool). Finished up...
  4. dvdswan

no

I bet you sport the circle beard too...
  5. dvdswan

no

Not even that. he's got boulders for balls... that's tough. That's why kicking him doesn't work.
  6. dvdswan

'85 Ranger Restomod

Micro management. You have to be careful with those ones.
  7. dvdswan

no

A fun pun on the run, sun.
  8. dvdswan

New member from NY

Welcome to the site.
  9. dvdswan

Hi!

Welcome to the site.
  10. dvdswan

Lift help

Suspension and Body Lifts - The Ranger Station
  11. dvdswan

33x12.50x15

Do some research. Everyone has different tastes and styles and none of them are wrong. Select what fits best for your style and taste. Suspension and Body Lifts - The Ranger Station
  12. dvdswan

Purchased 88 Bronco II

Welcome to the site.
  13. dvdswan

Hello from Burlington Ontario Canada

Welcome to the site.
  14. dvdswan

First time Ranger owner.

Welcome to the site. As for pictures...
  15. dvdswan

5R55E FILTER QUESTIONS

Makes sense with a deeper pan. It seems silly why they would do that, just have a deep pan for both. So, the S and W models have 16 and E models have 18. I didn't think to count them. Thank you both. @RonD and @snoranger So, which type is better for the pan gasket: cork gasket or paper?
  16. dvdswan

5R55E FILTER QUESTIONS

So I'm looking up 5r55e transmission filter and gasket kits for my 02 Explorer 4WD (trans code R) and 02 Sport Trac 4WD (trans code D), both have the 4.0 SOHC. I want make sure I'm ordering the correct filter set for each. I know through researching the forum and google the ST has a Ranger...
  17. dvdswan

New-to-me Ranger

Welcome to the site.
  18. dvdswan

Needing a TV provider, tired of just PBS

I use the Firestick and a digital antenna. There are a lot of FREE streaming services, as mentioned before; PlutoTV, TUBI, FreeVee (used to be IMdB) are a few. TUBI give me live local news from all the Seattle channels, but its only news and what they want to provide off news hours. Some...
  19. dvdswan

Hi to the crowd

Welcome to the site.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad