• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. New here and need help

Hello I'm sorry I haven't responded to anyone on this for awhile but I have news on my ranger I found the problem on the reving I just finished it and now it runs fine my intake gasket was bad some how I don't know how this happened. I have included a picture
  2. New here and need help

My new thermostat is OEM I did test it and it is good and it does seal I did test my TPS sensor and it is good although I did find I took my oil cap off I was adding oil my dad was helping me look at it and he told me to go start it and I hadn't put the cap back on so I went started it and put...
  3. New here and need help

Ok i will look at those
  4. New here and need help

I tested my tps sensor and it's good. I'll have to test the thermostat. I did put a peice of cardboard in front on my radiator and it did heat up more I was getting better heat out of my heater and my temperature gauge went up as well just above the cold line
  5. New here and need help

Right it's not heating up all the way. I felt my hoses and there warm but not like any of my other cars and I'm sorry if I was using the wrong term I'm still learning
  6. New here and need help

Thanks for the reply but no it really is an under cooling problem. I'll take a picture and add it my heater is actually pretty cold it heats up just a little enough to keep me from freezing lol. My thermostat is OEM and I did check for codes and I don't have any codes. I'll test my TPS sensor...
  7. New here and need help

Hello I'm new here I have a 93 ford ranger with a 3.0 engine that I rebuilt about 7k miles ago. I have a couple problems with it I can't figure out I have an undercooling problem have replaced the thermostat 3 times, maf sensor, temperature sensors, and my heater core. I also have a reving...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad