• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. dmb2613

2003 edge 3.0 no OD light

I bought a 2003 ranger 3.0 automatic, the OD does not seem to work. No lite comes on when you push the button in on the shifter, nor does the transmission drop down a gear Any help will be great David
  2. dmb2613

3.0 1998 ranger high idle

My ranger was giving me fits with the run away idle [ 3,000 rpm or more[ I put several iac valves on it the last one OEM ford. Well I fixed it by accident. Put a new ALT on it . Runs better than it ever did
  3. dmb2613

sagging rear springs 99 4.0 ranger extended cab 2 wd

Hey guys, I have a 99 ranger 2wd extended cab auto trans that the rear springs are sagging right much PO hauled a lot of wood with the truck. I also have a 2003 2wd junker 3.0 auto with the long bed, any chance these springs will work. both are 8.8 REARS. Thanks David
  4. dmb2613

1999 ranger 4.0 auto

I picked up my truck Friday, had a tranny put in it. Works like a new one, with a life time warranty including parts and labor. Well lo and behold the heater stopped heating. Had a new thermostat installed when the tranny was put in. One hose hot and the other cold , flushed the core no love...
  5. dmb2613

1998 3.0 high idle when clutch is pushed in UPDATE

It is worse when it is cold , engine reves to 3000 at stop sign [ manual trans] it will come back down but takes a minute or two. I installed a new IAC valve same thing. Thoughts please Thanks David
  6. dmb2613

98 B3000 clutch

hey guys my clutch has to be almost pushed to the floor to get it into gear. is this normal for a new clutch it releases about 2 inches from the floor Thanks David
  7. dmb2613

Idler pulley from Rock Auto

I have an idler pulley that I bought from rockauto, it is for a 1998 3.0 It says It will not work with the original bolt and spacer . Where can I get the correct one?
  8. dmb2613

David in VA

I think I have posted here before but am not sure so here goes. I am old and have a few rangers that I have gotten in the past 6 months or so . I may be in my second childhood lol I have learned that the automatics are not very good transmissions as far as backing up
  9. dmb2613

1993 ranger 3.0 auto 2 w dr bad transmission no reverse

Hey Al, I have a 2003 ranger with a 3.0 and a good automatic trans. How much changing will I have to do to use it? Thanks ahead of time David
  10. dmb2613

1999 ranger 4.0 4 codes

4.0 engine , po133,po135, po155 and p1309 I am thinking put in 2 co2 sensors ?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad