• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. A change

I'm trying to upgrade ole wormy dog but I don't know what dash,or steering column,or seat will fit a 1990 ranger XLT ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED
  2. Help OLE WORMY DOG HE NEEDS A NEW PAIR OF SHOES

I have a 1990 Ford ranger and I was wondering if a 2018jeep renegade rims would fit I know on some if they are factory they won't.but being a renegade is a little jeep the rims might fit ole wormy dog.
  3. Thank y'all for your help.

I just wanna say thank you to everyone that helped me with my truck I couldn't have done it without ya'll .I been trying to fix it for 3 weeks none stop because I don't have the money to pay to take it to the shop.thanks to Ranger station I don't have to from now on before I have to fix...
  4. What should I do if I lost the pin that goes in the vacume modular valve on my A4 LD transmission

I had recently installed the vacume modular valve on my A4LD TRANSMISSION AND LOST THE PIN THAT GOES IN THE MODULAR VALVE IS THERE ANY WAY TO MAKE ANOTHER ONE AND WHAT ARE THE MEASUREMENTS AND WILL A NAIL WORK
  5. Help I have aTransmission problem.and don't know what to do

I have a 1990 Ford ranger 4.0 with the A4 LD transmission and I just replaced the modular valve because the old one was suckin transmission fluid through the intake and now after I've done that I went to test drive it and now second gear winds out gear but the other gears work good I was told...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad