• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. PATS programming with Forscan

Never said I have 2 keys :)
  2. PATS programming with Forscan

Not sure where the confusion is at. If I had to erase two keys, that doesn't mean I HAVE two keys. I had/have one, and needed to replace the ignition cylinder so went ahead and got new keys.
  3. PATS programming with Forscan

Timed access. I did get it to complete on the third try. Now I have both keys erased, byt new keys seemed to not program properly. Waiting on the new Timed access to get through to see what happened.
  4. PATS programming with Forscan

Have the exact equipment as the poster. I've gotten to the point where you erase the keys and security access is denied. Anyone had this problem or fixed it? Trying again just to see... (hopefully this old post isn't dead in the water!)
  5. '01 Ranger OBD reader to program my own key? Only have 1.

Title says it all :) I have one key, would like to just get whatever OBD reader I need to program my own key. I see links for newer Fords, anyone know what special reader you need to be able to program your own, when you only have 1 key? Thanks in advance!
  6. Door lock and window switch issues; Driver side only.

Hi guys. New to the forum, always loved Rangers. Now to get to it... Just picked up an 01 Ranger, automatic 3.0L (With chipped key! More on that...). Was an 82 year olds truck the last 10 years, looks great runs great but the window control on the driver side does not work for either window...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad