• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Fast Eddie

GONE - Free to a Good Home

I have an old set of speakers from my 04 ranger single cab. They're yours if you want them., just help me out with shipping.
  2. Fast Eddie

Huge homeowner's insurance increases

I have a meme addressing this very thing but blue state Mods would have my ass in heartbeat
  3. Fast Eddie

Fiat 131 build

I think the Ranger has to be out front to legitimately qualify, but's that's the basic idea. I think the Ranger towing the Fiat to the track would make it awesome :)
  4. Fast Eddie

Fiat 131 build

So was the Pantera if you jumped on it...in the rain ;0)
  5. Fast Eddie

Fiat 131 build

Or do like the other Italian, DeTomaso and put a romping stomping 351c in it ;)
  6. Fast Eddie

Fiat 131 build

That' some serious shit right there. Congrats on a job not just well done, but perfectly executed. Don;t miss your calling.
  7. Fast Eddie

Southeastern Overland Camping Event

It's public and you can access it w/o an account. You just can't 'participate' in discussions. I now, big deal right? Anywho, just close the sign-in prompt when presented and then go to the 'Discussions' section. Hope it helps?
  8. Fast Eddie

RV siding repair questions

what you hear is dry rot...sturdy comes from the cross beam. Better unfold it and take a look see
  9. Fast Eddie

Truckspotters

Note sure about that? Looks like a honey wagon and I don;t care if you clean it with muriatic acid.
  10. Fast Eddie

Just keeping him on his toes ;)
  11. Fast Eddie

That side kinda makes the rest look, well.....:cry::icon_rofl:
  12. Fast Eddie

In due time Grasshopper, in due time LOL
  13. Fast Eddie

:worthless:
  14. Fast Eddie

Help? Clunking Noise - Driver Side Front

Thanks for the ideas. That's my next move.
  15. Fast Eddie

Ignition key lock point/purpose?

While I believe what you wrote, 20k miles and no worse for wear, no signs of damage (knock wood)? Truck has 98k on it. Not sure what to think.
  16. Fast Eddie

Ignition key lock point/purpose?

These guys all have their reasons but it's a blessing. I travel cross country and tow my ranger behind the motor home (5spd). You can't disengage the key in the off position. I carry a spare. I hook the truck up with a tow bar, put the aux brake system in, power that up, turn the key forward to...
  17. Fast Eddie

I get all my SS screws from the local Ace HW store. I don;t use them for everything but I do for this.
  18. Fast Eddie

Don;t use old screws? If this isn't a flip, invest in some stainless steel. Worth it in the long run? Screws, especially exposed, are major channels for water penetration and sealant won;t stop them from rusting - which eventually breaks the seal and leads to water penetration. From the size of...
  19. Fast Eddie

What sort of owner are you after all?

I'll driver her til she drops, then go buy another one :)
  20. Fast Eddie

PSA: Geek Squad Scam is Back

Definitely NOT! That's a museum piece. It should sit in a Museum right next to the Atari 400.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad