• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Newbie searching for guidance 96' B2300

Thank you for the advice!
  2. Newbie searching for guidance 96' B2300

Okay, that makes sense. What brands would you recommend? Not just to drop it but for like control arms, bushings etc.
  3. Newbie searching for guidance 96' B2300

Forgive my ignorance, but if I replace the I-beams, do I have to put lowered springs in as well? And from the research I've been doing the past two days, I've been seeing everyone talk about using a flip kit for the rear. I'm not trying to spend a crazy amount of money, but I don't wanna cheap...
  4. Newbie searching for guidance 96' B2300

2-3 inches is about as far as I want to go anyway. I don't want to slam and scrape on leaves. just something to look a little nicer.
  5. Newbie searching for guidance 96' B2300

Regular lowering Springs won't work to drop the front a couple inches?
  6. Newbie searching for guidance 96' B2300

What's going on everyone. As the title states I'm new to the forum and to the Mazda pickup life and I am searching for guidance to head down the right path. I just bought a 96' B2300 5 SPD. I am planning on doing a few things to the truck to make it last and also make it "cool" and I could use...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad