• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. sr975j

Spark plugs

so my dad is getting ready to change his spark plugs. (fyi, his truck is the same as the one in my sig) he went to ford and asked for the part number for his plugs. the plugs that ford told him to use are copper. he then went to KOI to see if he could get a better price there. he checked the...
  2. sr975j

Brake Pads

I have a 2004 ranger edge 2wd and need some new brakes. What brand of pads and rotors have you guys had good luck with? I really want a pad that does not give off much brake dust. So whats the best bang for the buck in your opinion? Sam
  3. sr975j

Tire Review

Just wondering. I probably wont really need tires for another 15-20k but what tires have you guys had good luck with, mainly all terrain tires. Which tires have the best traction/longevity ratio? I do have a 2wd so i like a little more aggressive all terrain. I am currently using Primewell...
  4. sr975j

Soaked!!!

I wasnt sure where to put this thread so here it is. Im an idiot and left my window cracked for a few hours today. So naturally, it rained all day. I only had it opened maybe an inch but i have rain guards so i thought i would be fine. Well, i go to sit down in my truck to go to work and the...
  5. sr975j

Wtf!!

Ok, well first off, ive read a few threads about HID conversions for headlights and stuff and have come to realize that quite a few of you are not fans of them at all, in fact you seem to hate them...well, its my truck and i like them so i decided to upgrade. I recently installed 8000k...
  6. sr975j

HID Install

Just purchased a HID kits for my headlights and fog lights. Just wondering if anybody had some quick tips or tricks for this install. Or maybe if someone had a link or photos of their install. Im kinda lost when it comes to this electrical stuff, im more of a mechanical guy than an electrical...
  7. sr975j

camshaft synchro

just wondering, ive seen a lot of posts about camshaft synchros going out. is this something major? what happens when it goes out? i wont be stuck on the side of the road will I lol? im usually not in the mood for that:bawling: Sam
  8. sr975j

just a few questions that have been bothering me...

alright well here we go, first off, i plan on changing my plugs, wires, and fuel filter tomorrow. is this necessary already at 68k miles? if so, in your opinions, which are the best bang for the buck? second, sometimes when i am cruising, doesnt matter at what speed, ill push the clutch in to...
  9. sr975j

i know its stupid....

like i said i know its stupid, but me and my dad both have regular cab 04 rangers. his is an automatic and mine is a 5 spd. ive had one complaint with mine so far, the cup holders lol. mine are down by the shifter and my dads are attached to the front of the seat. does anyone know where i could...
  10. sr975j

new ipod

:icon_confused:ok so i just got the new ipod touch and im not sure how to play it through my factory radio. i have the stock 6 disc that came in the 04 edge. does anyone know what i need to do to play my ipod with my factory stereo? or do i have to buy a new head unit? thanks for any replies, sam
  11. sr975j

U-Joints

I wasnt really sure where to put this thread so I threw it in hear. I recently started hearing a fairly loud squeaking coming from the back half of my truck. It seemed to be something rotating because it got faster as i accelerated and did it mostly in 1st 2nd and 3rd gear and stopped in 4th and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad