• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 94 4.0 Lacking?

Hello Everybody I have a 94 Explorer with the 4.0, I just rolled 160k. As of right now I am getting about 13mpg :(...I have 7" of lift with 31's and it has 3.73 gears, Also have 2.5" dual exhaust..My question is should I really be getting this bad of mileage with 31s or could something else be...
  2. Overdrive or Torque Converter???

Hey all.. I have a 94 Explorer with the A4LD with 160k, never been rebuilt..i just lifted the truck a couple weeks ago and had the driveshaft extended thinking it would fix the binding/vibe issue. it didnt..the truck does good until you get around 55 and starts to work hard and im 90% sure its...
  3. Driveshaft Dimensions

Hello. I am needing to extend my rear driveshaft in my 94 Explorer... it has the slip yolk and I was wondering if anyone knew the tube diameter and the gauge/thickness.. Thanks!:icon_thumby:
  4. Modified Rough Country Bracket

Has any one been able to modify the Rough Country Plate Drop bracket so that it doesnt puncture the diff?...any pics also...wondering if there is a way to make it work instead of buying a different bracket by cutting/welding/fabing Thanks :icon_thumby:
  5. Tranny Cooler for Explorer

Has anybody installed a tranny cooler on their Ranger or Explorer?...if so any pictures:) Thanks:icon_thumby:
  6. Where to get Gear kits from..

I am looking into getting 4:10's for my D35 and 8.8, any links or manufactures to consider?...any past experiences with any?
  7. Weird after Lifting

Hey all, I have a 94 Explorer 3" body lift 4" susp. on 31s...3.73 gears, I just lifted the truck this weekend. we did 4" up front and SOA in the rear, we got a good angle for the pinion and everything went really smooth, before we did the lift the truck ran good and could do 65-70 easily...now...
  8. 94EXPLODER's Build

Here is my explorer when I first got it... Came with dual exhaust, remote start, cd player, wheels, 144k I put a 3" PA body lift on it within the first month of having it, with 31's Here is the 4" Rough Country + Rear SOA that is going in tomorrow... Later plans are 33's, winch bar...
  9. Pinion angle for SOA

hello.. me and a buddy will be doing an SOA on my explorer in a week or two, is there a estimated pinion angle or do most people just eye ball it? any advice would be appreciated. Thanks Nick
  10. Throttle Body really what they say they are?

Are aftermarket throttle bodies for the 4.0 really a positive outcome add on? i think ive seen some threads about this but just curious...I have dual exhaust and an intake for my 94 4.0...what would be a good power mod?..cam..headers... thanks
  11. 5w30 vs. 10w30

My truck seems to run better with 10w30 than 5w30..anyone else experience this....plus the valves click with 5w30 and not with 10w30...
  12. Cheap Camo Paint job in Tech Library

Hey.. puttin serious thought into doin the camo green paint job from the tech lib.. my only question is after i sand down my paint thats on there right now, which is in pretty darn good condition...do i have to spray primer first before the cans?....it says they went from sanding to spraying...
  13. 94 Eddie Bauer Sub fix

Hello all, I have a 94 Eddie Bauer explorer with the JBL audio package.. The sub on the pass rear in the cargo compartment is shot...can i get a replacement or can i get an aftermarket speaker to take its place??...and what size speakers are in the doors?? 5x8 or 6x9?? Thank You! Nick
  14. Lift Bracket Bolts???????

Hello I have a Rough Country 4" lift for the front end of my explorer that I got off a friend. I have the driver and pass. drop brackets as well as the Radius arm drop brackets... What size bolts go with the driver side bracket..?... pass. side bracket? and radius arm brackets....? Thanks!
  15. 4" suspension with SOA rear

Hello I have a 94 explorer currently with a 3" bl....i have a 4" Rough Country lift for the front and doing a SOA in the rear....with the SOA i will be getting 5-6"lift...what are some ways to level it out? Coil spacers up front... take a leaf out of the pack...make for softer ride? adjust...
  16. Headlight Adjustments

After lifting my truck my headlights are pointed high..how do you adjust them down?... I know you can have a shop do this but i would like to do it myself:) Thanks
  17. Adjusting Headlights

Hello... Headlights are angled a little high and i have more lift coming soon...how do you adjust them down? I know you can have a shop do it but id rather do it myself :) Thanks:icon_thumby:
  18. Herculiner

What are the steps of putting on Herculiner...
  19. 4" Rough Country Lift Hardware

Hello Just purchased a 4" Rough Country lift off from a buddy... Was wondering if anyone knows the hardware sizes...bolts, washers, nuts for the drop brackets and radius arm brackets... Thanks! Nick
  20. SOA rear...pictures please:)

Hello Doing a SOA in the rear of my 94 explorer with an 8.8 Am i going to need different U-bolts, or can the stock still be used..i will not be using blocks....also how did you keep the shock mounts...just place those on top?..I am also buying perches from Tuffstuff so i have nice perches...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad