• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Gen. Maintenance

1986 Ford Bronco II build

Thanks! It’s clean all around it’s mind blowing. Everything body and interior wise is in the best possible condition it can be in for its age. Good bones are a big deal with any project I think
  2. Gen. Maintenance

SUCCESS!!! I scored a few spare parts from the local pick n’ pull (EEC, Inertia switch, fuel pump relay). I had enough free time to put them all in and after blowing a bunch of what I thought were the right size fuses to replace the fusable links, I managed to get her to fire. The EEC relay gets...
  3. Gen. Maintenance

Currently in a crank but no start situation fuel pump does not prime during koeo and no spark while cranking, 1.) replaced all fusible links with a fuse block and corresponding fuse sizes. 2.) attempted to reset inertia switch under passenger side carpet. 3.) tested fuel pump by jumping pins...
  4. Gen. Maintenance

AC compressor came with it but currently removed for better access to valve cover.
  5. Gen. Maintenance

So I finally got me one. Last week I purchased a 1986 Bronco II that started its life as an automatic. The PO has the auto trans swapped out for the manual and also replaced the transfer case to non electronic hand select type case. Exterior (except for paint) is perfect! Not a single dent, no...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad