• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. For Sale Ford Ranger 2.3 Radiator

I have a Radiator I bought for my 1996 ranger with 2.3. I used it for about 2 months before I swapped in a 3.0 v6. Had to buy a new rad. For v6. So have this is available. I paid $138. Asking $65. I'm located in west Phoenix area..
  2. For Sale Ford 4R44E 5R55E Deluxe L2 Rebuild Kit 1997-on Transmission rebuild kit.

New in an open box , with receipt from Transparts Warehouse, Inc Invoice total $310. Asking $150. I'm located in the west Phoenix Az. area.
  3. 2.3 to 3.0 engine swap

Got it taken care of. But thank you for your reply.
  4. 2.3 to 3.0 engine swap

Engine is in, but to answer your question. I was able to buy a wrecked truck with a 3k mile crate engine. I have already sold enough parts from it to almost cover the cost. And I still have many parts left. Electrical connections are the same , must use the 3.0 engine wiring harness and computer...
  5. Hello everyone, new here.

I cut the guide or locating post off and moved the mount to another hole.
  6. Hello everyone, new here.

Problem solved.
  7. 2.3 to 3.0 engine swap

Hi all , need some help. swapping out my 96 2.3 for a 3k miles 3.0 out of a wrecked 97. So bought the engine mounts rt side lines up left side is 2 inches off . wondering is there a different bracket for the engine to mount? thx Rick
  8. 2.3L ('83-'97) 1996 2.3 Manual Stalling issue

Could be you clutch master going bad. Just a thought.
  9. 2.3L ('83-'97) 1995 2.3L 4 cylinder idling ROUGH

Check all vacuum lines. Often they get dry and crack. Plug wires same.
  10. Hello everyone, new here.

Hi, I have a 1996 2wd xlt stepside ranger. Currently swapping in a 3.0 motor formally a 2.3. Love my truck. Need some advice. driver side motor mount does not line up. Any one done this swap before. the 3.0 came out out a 4x4 truck and mine is a 2x4 , would the mount be different? I can't...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad