• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 95 Ranger Spring/Leveling Spring Replacement Recommendations or Ideas

No, they are on some 15x8s with 4 inch backspace!
  2. 95 Ranger Spring/Leveling Spring Replacement Recommendations or Ideas

Apparently they're second to none in the leaf-spring department. They make a full on pre-runner leaf pack and then a mild-moderate leaf pack code F31.
  3. 2.3L ('83-'97) Upgrading 1995 Ranger's 2.3 Lime Radiator/Cooling System

Thanks, everyone for your replies! I recently put a code reader on it with a digital interface and ran my truck through the San Fernando Valley in the summer (100-degree day) and it got no hotter than 195. I saw it got a little bit hotter (maybe 196-197) on a steep hill in third gear. I wonder...
  4. 2.3L ('83-'97) 5th heater core in 2 years

Electrolysis can be due to fluid or grounding issue!
  5. 2.3L ('83-'97) 5th heater core in 2 years

It's probably electrolysis bro. Stick a digital multimeter in your rad while truck is OFF. Be careful not to touch the metal in the rad anywhere. If there is a current above .4 volts (according to FORD) then you have an electrolysis issue. Disconnect your battery and if the measured current...
  6. 2.3L ('83-'97) Upgrading 1995 Ranger's 2.3 Lime Radiator/Cooling System

Hi Everyone, I wanted to ask if there was a simple bolt-on way or better radiator that is sold to improve the cooling capacity of the 95 Rangers 2.3 Lima engine. I run her off-road, nothing crazy but I believe I overheated her once after being in first gear for 20 minutes in the dunes. Let me...
  7. 1995 Ford Ranger 2.3L w/ 2wd 132x Skyjacker Front Springs + Skyjackers M95 Shock Review

Hi Everyone! Just wanted to put this review out there to give my opinion to anyone in a similar position. The end-goal of my build is to make it into a mild offroad/overland rig based on quality affordable parts. This definitely has an end goal because I want to eventually buy a 93-97 4x4 with...
  8. 1995 Ford Ranger 2.3L w/ 2wd 132x Skyjacker Front Springs + Skyjackers M95 Shock Review

Hi Everyone! Just wanted to put this review out there to give my opinion to anyone in a similar position. The end-goal of my build is to make it into a mild offroad/overland rig based on quality affordable parts. This definitely has an end goal because I want to eventually buy a 93-97 4x4 with...
  9. 95 Ranger Spring/Leveling Spring Replacement Recommendations or Ideas

Thank you so much for your recs. I ended up going with the Skyjacker 132X leveling coil and M95 shocks on all four corners. All I can say is WOW. The ride quality improved drastically and I got approximately 2.5 inches of lift in the front. In fact, the front may be a hair higher than the rear...
  10. 95 Ranger Spring/Leveling Spring Replacement Recommendations or Ideas

Thanks Gaz! I just saw the Sky Jacker. Did it give you two inches of lift? Did you change from a stock height coil to an extended one? I see that they only offer the 4WD coil, I'm sure that it would fit the 2WD for my 95. Did it work on yours or what?
  11. Hello out there

Nice Rig! Welcome!
  12. Allow Me To Introduce Myself...

Name is 95TravelinRanger! Nice to meet you all, excited to finally join and give after "taking" for years. I am also interested in product recommendations and hearing different opinions from members. I'm based in LA (DT, West Side, Valley, and South Bay) as well as up north in the Central...
  13. 95 Ranger Spring/Leveling Spring Replacement Recommendations or Ideas

Hello Ranger Bros, I have a RWD 1995 Ford Ranger XLT Supercab with a 2.3 BANGER and bone stock suspension and stock diff (7.5 incher running 3.73s). I'm running 31x10.5R15s BFG KO2s on all 4 corners (no rub). I got her about 7 years ago with 125K and she probably well over 200K now (odometer...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad