• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. For Sale Fox 2.0 Rear Shocks for 2020 Ranger

1 set of rear-only Fox 2.0 shocks. There are about 7000 miles on these shocks. About 95% of those miles were all on pavement. The other 5% on mostly gravel roads and a very small amount of true off road (less than 10 miles). I'm selling these because I have a popup camper installed on the back...
  2. GAWR of Dana Advantek Axles for 2020 Ford Ranger 4x4 w/ e-ocker

don4331 - Thanks for your feedback. I'm already looking for ways to remove weight from my Ranger. I did the obvious: pull the "rear seat" cushions. Next I plan to pull the rear seat backs. that should give me another 20 pounds or so. The tailgate probably weighs 20-30 pounds. So, I'l have cut 50...
  3. GAWR of Dana Advantek Axles for 2020 Ford Ranger 4x4 w/ e-ocker

Hey 85_Ranger4x4 - I'm interested to find out your impressions of the truck's handling after you take it for test spin with the new sway bar installed.
  4. GAWR of Dana Advantek Axles for 2020 Ford Ranger 4x4 w/ e-ocker

PS Checked to CG of the camper I want and it falls about 7.5" in front of the rear axle so should be ok from front to rear CG perspective. Overall vertical COG will increase in height but the majority of the weight in that pop-up falls at bed level (refrigerator, battery, etc). the sidewalls...
  5. GAWR of Dana Advantek Axles for 2020 Ford Ranger 4x4 w/ e-ocker

Great question, I have the "long" bed version ;-) so the CG issue causing instability may not be considered as much of a liability as in the short bed version.
  6. GAWR of Dana Advantek Axles for 2020 Ford Ranger 4x4 w/ e-ocker

Getting back to my originally posted question, does anyone know the GAWR for the Danatek Advantek axles?
  7. GAWR of Dana Advantek Axles for 2020 Ford Ranger 4x4 w/ e-ocker

Hi Folks - I took another look at my user manual for the recommendation against slide in campers and found that Ford has deleted it from page 15 of the manual. This was the page pictured in the buying my first truck thread that contained the recommendation. I also checked the payload and towing...
  8. Buying my first truck - please help!

I just checked the user manual for my 2020 Ford Ranger and fond that Ford deleted that passage about slide in campers. Check it out:
  9. GAWR of Dana Advantek Axles for 2020 Ford Ranger 4x4 w/ e-ocker

Hey sgtsandman and 85_Ranger4x4 - I'm thinking about the Caribou Lite 6.5. It has a base weight around 950 lb but the build I want will likely weigh close to 1100lb. Looks like I'll need to limit the additional weight I carry to around 400 pounds so I don't exceed the payload capacity on the...
  10. GAWR of Dana Advantek Axles for 2020 Ford Ranger 4x4 w/ e-ocker

Hi Folks - I just purchased a new 2020 Ranger with the FX-4 offroad package about a week and a half ago. I am in the process of speccing a pop-up camper for it and need to find out the actual GAWR of the Dana Advantek axles, not the GAWR listed on the door sticker. I poked around the Dana site...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad