• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 93 4.0 high idle/stalling

the Rpms dropped to 500
  2. 93 4.0 high idle/stalling

It passed the IAC valve test..... hopped in my 2013 Sierra 1500 to go up to oreillys and it must have a parking brake that’s stuck or a locked up caliper cause it won’t move. Hopefully I can get this figured out so I can get back to working on the ranger. I still have my dads 03 ram or...
  3. 93 4.0 high idle/stalling

I forgot to mention I did perform the test of unplugging the IAC..... saw you tell somebody else to do that in a different post lol
  4. 93 4.0 high idle/stalling

Thanks Ron, yes my vacuum was at 20. I will start with checking my cables and springs and you suggested and get a fuel pressure gauge and test that as well. I have a multimeter but I’ll have to get myself a little needle to pierce the wire. Also I’ll go ahead and slap on a new fuel filter and...
  5. 93 4.0 high idle/stalling

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read this and showing your interest. I have a 1993 4.0 ranger that has been having some issues with a high idle and recently within the past couple weeks it will stall intermittently. Whenever I first start it, idle runs high around 2k +. After it runs...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad