• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2000 Power Mirrors are Dead.

Just spent the afternoon putting a new drivers side mirror in. I'm sure I got all the connections right. But, no movement from either the new mirror or old passenger side mirror, which was working fine. Does anyone know the number/location of the fuse for the power windows? That's where I'd...
  2. HELP! Starter Cranking by Itself!

My 2000 3.0 has a weird problem. I was lying in bed this morning, and was startled by the sound of my Ranger cranking itself over in the driveway! No one in it, no keys in the ignition! By the time I got outside, it had stopped cranking over. I put my keys in the ignition, and switched it on...
  3. Drivers Seat for 2000 Ranger - What Fits?

The Drivers Seat for my 2000 Ranger is worn out. The cushions are so flattened I get a back ache after an hour behind the wheel. I was wondering 2 things: Can the drivers seat be swapped with the passengers side seat? Or are they left/right specific? What year seats are interchangeable? A...
  4. Home replacement of exhaust. How hard is it?

Looks like it time for a new exhaust system on my 2000 3.0 Ranger. I'm thinking of using the Dynomax Super Kit. Have any of you replaced the cat back exhaust in your home garage? I only have ramps to work with. Or, am I better off paying a local garage to install it. Also, how would you rate...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad