• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. BW441 AWD case

Guess my options are custom r2 spline in r1 case and re drill 4404 or the ole Dana 28 from Aerostar. Dana 28 sounds easier
  2. BW441 AWD case

What about the 02/03 4 dr explorer manual trans and 4410 awd case!?
  3. BW441 AWD case

What is the np 144 used in?
  4. M5OD-R1 vs M5OD-R2

That's horrible news
  5. M5OD-R1 vs M5OD-R2

Does anyone know for absolute sure if the R1 and R2 internals are interchangeable or not? Lots of conflicting info on that.
  6. BW441 AWD case

I read that all the Mazda m50d r2 s were very similar minus the bolt pattern and output shafts. I did not know one was 5 bolt and the other was 6 bolt thou.
  7. BW441 AWD case

This is a street project. Not interested in a low range. So far I’ve learned that the 4404 awd case has a 31 spline input and I will have to swap my trans output shaft to one off a bronco/f150. I know they both have the round style flange from looking at pics. Does anyone know if all bw...
  8. BW441 AWD case

I’ve read about the Dana 28. I font think it’s a full time awd unit and it would probably wear out quickly. What about the 4404?
  9. BW441 AWD case

Excellent info. Basically I want a 5sp manual 4.0 sohc with a true awd. Looks like I’ll be researching the earlier transfer case found in the earlier 96 to 01 trucks
  10. BW441 AWD case

Thx for the reply. I was under the impression that there was only one true awd case. The bw 4410 and only one manual trans available in that rear ranger?
  11. BW441 AWD case

Can anyone tell me if a explorer/mountaineer AWD transfer case will bolt to a 03 ranger 4.0 manual 4x4 manual trans?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad