• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1995 4.0 (blown up) to 1991 2.3 (rebuilt)...

Hi ranger forms. I own 3 ford rangers a 1991 that has a cracked frame, a 1995 rust free super cab with 4wd and a auto that had a blown up 4.0. I've always wanted a 2.3 powered ranger with 4wd. I know it would suck ass on the highways but I've always loved how simple the 2.3 is. Anyone know the...
  2. 1995 4.0 (blown up) to 1991 2.3 (rebuilt)...

Hi ranger forms. I own 3 ford rangers a 1991 that has a cracked frame, a 1995 rust free super cab with 4wd and a auto that had a blown up 4.0. I've always wanted a 2.3 powered ranger with 4wd. I know it would suck ass on the highways but I've always loved how simple the 2.3 is. Anyone know the...
  3. swapping a single cab on a ext. cab frame?

I'm new to this forum and have wanted to expand my knowledge when it came to the differences in the frame. I recently purchased a 1988 ford ranger xlt and it has a rotted body and i have wanted to go to a flatbed and a single cab for a while now... problem. I don't understand if i should cut the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad