• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 01Ranger86

Installing timing chain . What order do I need to go??

Thanks RonD! That's what I was hoping to hear. I'm going to start working on it today and will give you an update.
  2. 01Ranger86

Installing timing chain . What order do I need to go??

Hey everyone, this is my first post. Short story break down... I broke a bolt removing my water pump which caused a cascade of events and now I am about to replace my timing chain/ gears. I've never been this far in my engines guts so this is all a good learning experience. When I was removing...
  3. 01Ranger86

Has this happened to you

I had this same problem, lost power on the highway going 70 mph on a road trip down to Arkansas. Turned out to be the alternator was bad in my case. Easy swap out.
  4. 01Ranger86

Shout out from Saint Louis

Love this site and have been reading threads from the shadows the last few years. Hoping to learn a great deal! Drive a 2001 Ford Ranger Edge 3.0 V6 2wd with 220 k miles. Love the truck even though it doesn't have four wheel drive or much power. Planning on buying another ranger after this one...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad