• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 5MOD transmission noise

No collar. The reason I chose the manual was because of the durability. I think i just psyched myself out because got in the mode of listening for bearing sounds after change a legit bad AC clutch bearing, it was making a rattling/crunching sound. I am also new to wrenching on cars. Dealing and...
  2. 5MOD transmission noise

My 2004 B2300 with the manual 5MOD-r1 transmission is making noise that I am not sure if I need to be concerned about. I have had the truck for about 6 month. It had 102k miles and I've driven it about 3000 miles so far. And have slowly fixing issues with it, other than a new catalytic...
  3. Tire size on 2004 2.3l

ok. Checked my door jam tag and the Axle code is 87, which accord to this site is Open 7.5" 4.10. So 235/75/r15 should be fine? Can i just pop them on or do i need to adjust something so the Speedometer/odometer are correct.
  4. Tire size on 2004 2.3l

just got a 2004 mazda b2300 Manual extracab. I believe 3.73 axle ratio. The tires look a bit undersized in my opinion. It is going to need new set of tires soon anyways so i was wondering if going from the stock 225/70/r15 to 225/75/r15 would be fine. (total diameter increase from 27.4in to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad