• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. sparksandchips

New to site with F250 rear axle seal questions

Eddo, Thanks for the reply and your willingness to help, No other problems, this started out as a simple brake shoe swap and when I found this seal bad on both spindles it has turned to hell in a hand basket... I am trying to find the correct seals for this 95 F250 with a C9 axle, floating...
  2. sparksandchips

95 F250 rear axle seals, not the hub seal on floating axle

Hey guys thanks for the reply. I got new seals from Ford but they are much different. See pictures. Have either of you seen this before? The one on the left is the new one and the right is the old. Pic 8116. I could tell that the new would not engage the hub seal when installed due to the...
  3. sparksandchips

95 F250 rear axle seals, not the hub seal on floating axle

Hey guys is there a guru on here that can tell me about the axle seals that engage with the hub seal.
  4. sparksandchips

New to site with F250 rear axle seal questions

Hello to all, I just joined up and am looking for a guru on 1995 F250 rear axle seals. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks, Sparksandchips

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad