• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. NakedDucks

Wanted Doubler kit

If I could machine a case, cover plate and spud shaft, how many people would be interested in a doubler kit? I would machine it to accept a manual shifter, and it would made to double up to a 1350 or 13-54. As far as the shift components and reduction gears inside, those would be sourced (by...
  2. NakedDucks

Wanted 93/94 door panels

Looking for a set of door panels for a 93/94. MUST be for MANUAL windows. Prefer tan, but grey will work also
  3. NakedDucks

Conversion kit?

If someone were to make a true conversion kit to turn an Electric 13-54 to a true manual shifted one, would you buy one? I'm talking new shift rails, new front case 1/2, and a new shift arm......possibly even using some parts cannibalized from an manual shifted 13-50 to help keep costs down...
  4. NakedDucks

Wanted Willing to loan?

Does anyone have a 13-54 manual shifter that they will loan me to use as a template to make my own? I will pay $200 as a "hold fee" to ensure that I send it back to you!!
  5. NakedDucks

Wanted 13-54 shifter

Need a 13-54 shifter. Just the shifter. Already have 2 cases. Anyone?
  6. NakedDucks

For Sale 13-54M T-case

I hate to sell my spare, but I need the $. 13-54M T-case. No shifter. $350 B’ham AL Will not ship.
  7. NakedDucks

Wanted 13-54M Shifter.

Looking for a 13-54 manual shifter. Boots, and bezel would be cool too, but I can improvise for those. Pls let me know a cost with shipping to 35004 (Bham Alabama)
  8. NakedDucks

5.0 PCM?

What PCM is everyone using who have done the Explorer 5.0 swap and then backed it with a manual trans? 96 Exp 5.0.... and I’m gonna back it with an ZF trans. Or do I use the 96 PCM and ignore the trans codes?
  9. NakedDucks

For Sale Parting a 3.0 motor.

03 model. Everything for sale except the fan clutch.... already been sold. Everything sold as is. Don’t know the condition of things. Motor was in a truck I bought only for the body. Block $25 Heads $25 a piece. PCM $50 Underhood wiring harness (uncut) $100 Prices don’t include shipping...
  10. NakedDucks

For Sale 03 3.0 trans

Auto. 2wd. I have absolutely no use for it. Make me an offer, and it’s yours. (To keep the peace here.... $100)
  11. NakedDucks

For Sale 94 Ranger cab

Doors are gone. Came from a 4.0 truck. Got it for parts, decided not to fool with it. $150 No title. If no interest in a few weeks, I’m gonna cut it up and scrap it.
  12. NakedDucks

Wanted Torsen Diff

Anyone?
  13. NakedDucks

For Sale M5OD 4x4 auto to manual trans swap.

Fits a 94 4.0. $600 B’ham AL. Prefer pick up. Includes: -Trans -Flywheel -Clutch -ECM -Pedals
  14. NakedDucks

Parting a 93/94 ext cab.

Just the cab. Has grey interior. No title. Front clip is gone. Rear window, doors, and 1/4 windows spoken for. FREE!! Bring a trailer and come get it. B’ham AL (Mods, I know there is a “free” forum.... but I left this here bc I originally had it for sale)
  15. NakedDucks

For Sale 2.9 to 4.0 clutch swap

Everything you need to convert a 2.9 clutch to a 4.0. (6 bolt flywheel) $150 picked up. Bham AL
  16. NakedDucks

For Sale Parting a 94 4.0. (Engine only)

Bought it for the block only. Who needs what? B’ham AL. $5-25 a part.
  17. NakedDucks

Wanted Shifter bezel

Anyone have a shifter bezel for an M5OD with manual case? The plastic piece Bonus for the foam, metal floor plate , knobs and boots.... but not necessarily
  18. NakedDucks

M5OD guide

If I were to write a guide (with pictures) about the M5OD trans... Other than how to: -identify which engine one came from -build, -what will interchange -and even how to convert to between 2 and 4 wheel drive versions... Is there anything else the folks of TRS would like included? I have a...
  19. NakedDucks

Wiring harness?

Does anyone make a plug-and-play harness for a VW TDI swap into a 3.0 or 4.0 Ranger? If not, then I will do the research, contact Jim for permission and pay the fees, and make them if the interest is there.
  20. NakedDucks

For Sale 03 3.0 2wd ranger part out.

About to swap in a 5.0 and SAS the front. All suspension/ engine/ trans has to go. Motor has a blown head gasket, and is missing the fan clutch, so I will part it out or sell complete as a core. Trans is a 2wd, but pulls very well. If you want/ need something, make me an offer. $10 is the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad