• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. New to forum but been lurking for years.

Yikes. Lol Well....too good to be true. Turned out, the 87 ranger was not insured for the past 19 years according to the insurance company. Without getting into it out of respect, the original owner is no linger with us. I walked away. Back on the hunt!
  2. New to forum but been lurking for years.

Thanks for the reply, I think hearing that is what I needed to make a good decision. We always want to see the potential in a truck but will have to break it down and let common sense prevail. Will let you guys know what I decide. 500 bucks is the asking price with extra tranny btw. Appreciate it.
  3. New to forum but been lurking for years.

Good day I have loved this site for tips and great reading from you more experienced wrenchers out there. I have owned an 87 2wd auto and just recently put to rest my 96 3.0 4x4 auto. Just looked at another 87 2.9 4x4 extra cab today, been sitting for 9 years! I have always leaned towards the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad