• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Kitcat

2.5L ('98-'01) randomly don't start

thank you i will show my son what you said and have him do that . fingers and toes crossed it sloves the probem
  2. Kitcat

2.5L ('98-'01) P0442 rough idle and stalling. Everything checks out.

check that vacuum line. i changed a shit ton of parts including plugs wires coil packs throttle positioning sensor crank sensor cam sensor air idle control sensor and the list goes on. just to find out it was that vacuum hose
  3. Kitcat

2.5L ('98-'01) P0442 rough idle and stalling. Everything checks out.

don't really know for sure but sound like something mine did the stalling thing but mine wasn't throwing any codes but check a small vacuum line that you can only see the nipple its supposed to be on if you look though the wheel well over the passages front tire and see if it came off that was...
  4. Kitcat

2.5L ('98-'01) randomly don't start

i swear i can't catch a break with my little blue truck. its new problem is driving us crazy again. randomly it acts like the battery is dead and won't do anything, won't turn over no lights come on the dash no nothing. thought it may be a bad battery had it checked its good. it start good for a...
  5. Kitcat

stupid question?

thank you for the info on how the tissue box comes out and by chance do you know if you have to remove the coin and cd hold under the arm rest and if so how does it come out. iy doesnt have info display thing on this one
  6. Kitcat

thank you all.

its mind blowing to me how hard its getting to be to find decent parts and right used part for my ranger. i bought a hood that was supposed to be from a 02. it had a bug guard on it so i didn't notice its the wrong hood its flat accross the front and mine has a slight jump on in the center. my...
  7. Kitcat

thank you all.

as i have said ive read read and reread the removeable article on here about the removal of the 95 to 01 console from a explorer. the only things that worrys me is how does the tissue box comes out, do i have to remove the coin and cd holder box under the arm rest if so how and can i beat the...
  8. Kitcat

how about a strange question

my little blue truck has had a battery light on since i got. there is a broken wire by the alternator plug but the battery gage reads dead center on charging. and if you unhook the battery while its running it stays running so the alternator is working. my big ford guy brother said he think...
  9. Kitcat

thank you all.

ive read the article on here about the removable of it and tryed to get as much info as possible on it. i know they are hard to find around here. thats why im driving so far to get this one
  10. Kitcat

thank you all.

love it
  11. Kitcat

thank you all.

me too, i was ready to blow it up not too long ago cuz of the idling problem it had. but now i just take it in stride that its going to fight us every step of the way. lol
  12. Kitcat

stupid question?

lol ok thank you ok will do thanks for the info
  13. Kitcat

thank you all.

thank you all for all your help and advice on my journey of fixing my little blue truck. just a few more things to get done and it will be awesome. all the time and money ive put into is starting to be noticed. i had taken up to local shop to have the new rear shocks put on and when i went to...
  14. Kitcat

stupid question?

tomorrow morning I'm driving after two hours to pull a 98 explorers console for my 98 ranger. I've seen and studied your how to remove the console which was awesome but i just have one question it says remove the tissue box coin holder and i just want to make sure how too. does it just pull out...
  15. Kitcat

will it fit

will 02 ranger hood fit on my 98 ranger? i know it the same generation but just wanted to make sure since my little blue truck is fighting us every step of the way on fixing her
  16. Kitcat

2.5L ('98-'01) UPDATE IT LIVES AGAIN! idling and purring like a kitten.

thank you all so very much for helping me through this nightmare to get my little blue truck idling again and back in my good graces so i didnt get rid of it. after all the sensors were changed and the timing was checked it still didnt idle right. it was trying but it was revving up and down on...
  17. Kitcat

2.5L ('98-'01) about ready to give up and get rid of it

its still better then what mines doing. sitting in the garage collecting dust
  18. Kitcat

lol if he had washed it with flint water with all the lead in it it would have filled in all the rust holes.
  19. Kitcat

lol isnt that the truth about the roads. i dont how many rims i bent on my cars. say what you will about your truck but at least its still rolling down whats left of the roads
  20. Kitcat

thats right youre in michagan too. so you know all about what im talking about Detroit and flint and not bad for a michagan truck

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad