• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Wannagodiving

For Sale 02 fx4 ranger parts

No, someone got it, didn’t realize it was rare.
  2. Wannagodiving

I think I have a spare set. But I’m using one set. I’ll try to check this weekend along with looking at the truck for MD
  3. Wannagodiving

I may, I will have to verify. I will attempt to check tomorrow, but if not can this weekend
  4. Wannagodiving

I will need to locate a box! lol. Message me and I can send you some pics of them this weekend, the clearcoat was coming off in a few places.
  5. Wannagodiving

I know it’s been a bit, but I actually have 2 spares now. If you still need one.
  6. Wannagodiving

I believe I still have that. I’ll check
  7. Wannagodiving

Just sold the grill last weekend. By header do you mean the engine headers? Or the interior header? Both of which are not available
  8. Wannagodiving

Very true….
  9. Wannagodiving

I’m very sorry…. My buddy is using those on his XJ Jeep….good luck!
  10. Wannagodiving

Make an offer? make an offer? Seats, center console and carpet are the only thing now gone from interior. Well and I guess roof. So the dash, door cards, rear panel and surrounding pieces are all in great shape as far as I can tell. I can FaceTime or something if you want to see any of it...
  11. Wannagodiving

yes I have them, the stainless steel front tow hooks? I had been thinking of using them on my 89, but I’ll let you know shortly if I don’t. I know they are super hard to find especially nowadays, I’ve actually had them since before I got the truck.
  12. Wannagodiving

Wanted Will buy any Black Interior Pieces, and also whole FX Level II trucks that have it.

I have black interior in a fx4 lvl 2 truck, 2002. But I’m in Cali, so not sure if you’re interested. The truck itself is not worth trying to buy or repair, especially since it doesn’t have an engine or tranny. (Those are going in my ranger)
  13. Wannagodiving

I have a bunch of 02 fx4 ranger parts. Front suspension, front and rear seats, coverking molle seat covers for front and rear. Black dash and interior pieces. If you are looking for something I. Particular, just ask. The rear diff, transfer case, transmission and engine are not available.
  14. Wannagodiving

Wanted Steering knuckles 95-97 ranger Dana 35 ttb

You are super handy. Thanks friend.
  15. Wannagodiving

Wanted Steering knuckles 95-97 ranger Dana 35 ttb

Looking for steering knuckles for a Dana 35 ttb 1995-1997(dual piston caliper ones) I’m located in Nor-Cal, let me know what you have!
  16. Wannagodiving

Best way to 4.10s, and posi in 35ttb

Im going from a stock 89 2.9 with a 7.5 ls w/3.73 gears to a 04 fx4 4.0(bored to 4.2, with a blower in the future) a fx4 manual tranny, transfer case, and rear end(with 4.10 gears) into a 1989 single cab. I really don’t need 4.56 gears… if anything I’d maybe drop down to 3.73 in the rear end...
  17. Wannagodiving

Best way to 4.10s, and posi in 35ttb

Can you run a front 411 gear when you have a rear 4.10? That sounds like it would end up having more wear…. I’m trying to swap my 28 in my 89 ranger right now too, I have a fx4 rear end with 4.10s going in the rear, along with everything from the fx4 drivetrain I can use(engine, tranny, transfer...
  18. Wannagodiving

Wanted Dana 28 pinion

Do you happen to be in Idaho? im looking for a D35 to get rid of my D28.
  19. Wannagodiving

SOLD! 1st gen bull bar- Sold!

I just sold it, sorry!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad