• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Possible dumb question

Hey guys, I am replacing the auto trans in my 96 2.3L ranger. Is it absolutely necessary to remove the torque converter bolts? It's been so long since I have pulled a tranny I can't remember. I am replacing the TC along with the trans.
  2. INFO Membership Map

Done
  3. Looking for

Hey everyone, I am looking for the PZEV badge. I was wondering if anyone can help me out. I just bought a new to me Focus the other day and it's missing a badge that I'd like to get. Here's a pic of what I am talking about.
  4. Short to long bed

I was wondering if a long bed bolts right in place of a short bed? or are the wheelbases different and it's not possible. I have a regular cab 94 with the short bed.
  5. Truck bucks like mad

I have a couple of issues and don't know where to begin. First off I have a 94 with a 2.3L. When I reach certain speeds the truck bucks like crazy, anyone else experience this and were you able to fix it? Next when it's cold I have to give it gas to start it and let it warm up for quite a...
  6. Need help again

You all have been so helpful so far I need some more advice. I need to know the easiest way to drain my gas tank. I have to drop it to repair a hole in the top and while I am at it I am going to replace the fuel pump. It has a full compliment of gas and I can't seem to figure out the best way...
  7. Headlights

Has anyone tried and been succesful reconditioning the headlights mine are horrible yellow and I was wondering if the chrome polish trick really does work in cleaning them up?
  8. Fuel Problems

I haven't been able to find this problem anywhere so I am posting here to see if the guru's can help me. I have a 94 Ranger that when it sits overnight is very hard to start, I have to feather the gas pedal as I turn the ignition, then I have to keep my foot on the gas and warm it up for a...
  9. Whats shakin!

Hello everyone, I just joined the site and wanted to intriduce myself. I have recently purchased a 94 Ranger with the 2.3l. It is my 5th Ranger over the years and am very pleased to say it doesn't need much work.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad