• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Osinski91b

M5r1 shifter relocation

I have an extended cab. It's not like I put the seats any further back then stock. It's not like it's too far to reach, it's just uncomfortable, I would rather have it a little further back and be able to cover the hole in the floor cuz I can't find a shift boot that fits well after the body lift
  2. Osinski91b

M5r1 shifter relocation

So kinda strange question here, but I got a 1990 for ranger with a 3 in body lift. I have put bucket seats from a Chevy cobalt in it. Now for 5th gear the shifter is really far away. I am wondering if anyone has relocated the shifter before. I can find a part that is made for the t56 and think I...
  3. Osinski91b

1990 cab mounts

I just installed a new body lift on my truck, replacing the 4" pieces of 2" square steel tubing. When I got the new lift on I realized that they didn't leave the cab mounts on when they did the joke of a lift I'm removing. So now I'm trying to find a cheap set with the "washers" that go on top...
  4. Osinski91b

Tps relearn

If it goes back to a bad idle I will replace the relay. Kinda sounds like what mine was doing. I only had it idle till it warmed up. Haven't drove it around yet.
  5. Osinski91b

Tps relearn

It sat for multiple years but I have had it running for about 6 months with new fuel and cleaners occasionally. I got the tps in today and replaced it with the relearn procedure stated above. It is idling great now. Still going to replace the iac when it comes in cuz I already have it coming...
  6. Osinski91b

Tps relearn

Check engine light, very erratic idle, strange changes in Rpm at cruising speed. Truck sat for a long time and figured it wouldn't hurt to change them and see if it fixed the issue
  7. Osinski91b

Tps relearn

I have a 1990 ranger 2.9 5 speed 4x4. I am about to replace the tps and iac as soon as they come in. Just wondering if there is a relearn procedure for these. I'm a Chevy guy with my first Ford and trying to get it running right. I know Chevy has a procedure to relearn the tps and iac and I...
  8. Osinski91b

M50D-R1 speedometer gear

https://www.ebay.com/itm/223464974493 Same thing I have been seeing that says it is for the c4,c6,t5 ECT.
  9. Osinski91b

M50D-R1 speedometer gear

It is a 3.73 ratio. Sorry I forgot to put that in. Thanks for the info. Still trying to find where I can find a new gear. Anytime I search Google it brings up gears for the t5 transmission
  10. Osinski91b

M50D-R1 speedometer gear

Does anyone have a part number and an equation for figuring out what tooth number is needed. I have a 1990 ranger 4x4 manual with 285/65R16 tires

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad