• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Blmpkn

Nearly 3 feet long and weighing 20+ lbs..

Not talking about newborn Andre the giant.. no. Talking about the new truck that followed me home 🤠🤠 Axial scx6 trail honcho... behold.. 3 link front, 4 link rear.. BEEFY 10mm suspension links.. it's motor is the same diameter as one of those 8oz mini cans of coke and just about as tall...
  2. Blmpkn

Anyone have experience tuning via tweecer?

I could of gotten by without a tune for the cam im gonna put in the ranger.. but now I'm planning on shoehorning a longtube header in the thing to compliment the cam.. which would mean moving the first o2 sensor 3' back from where it should be. It probably won't be happy about that.. tweecer...
  3. Blmpkn

The Grand Tour.. the end is nigh.

The trio recently finished filming whats going to be the very last Grand Tour special, takes place in Zimbabwe, will air next year. Luckily for us.. theres one more special between now and then.. also in Africa. Nevermind that though..What in the actual F am I supposed to look forward to now...
  4. Blmpkn

I WANT NAMES!

Of the m*****f**kers who figured it was ok to require the removal of the damn EGR tube on a 2.3 lima truck just to remove the damn valve cover. I'll pay... for the names.. or a video of them getting choked out... or even held down and farted on.
  5. Blmpkn

CHECK YOUR SPARKPLUGS! TSB 23-2011

Due to a lackluster seam placement in the rangers cowl, water running down the windshield can & will make its way into the spark plug wells, especially if you park with the nose pointed downhill. In some (lucky) cases, a simple misfire is all that will occur. Ford's official fix is replace...
  6. Blmpkn

Lima 2.3 bottom end max revs? Reliable revs..

What's the max rpms one of these shortblocks can deal with box stock? Going to build a head over the winter utilizing a boport cam that extends the power band out to 6k, and the plan is to plop it on a reman shortblock next year at some point. Tire wrecking burnouts and 8th mile passes would...
  7. Blmpkn

Cali starting to plan pre-emissions ICE ban?

https://autos.yahoo.com/report-california-looking-restrict-travel-120000026.html It's gonna happen..
  8. Blmpkn

Roll pans.. how do they usually attach?

Do they bolt to the frame or what? I gotta replace the stupid flimsy China 'plate' bumper on the back of the truck.. I don't want to pay 500$ for a new stepside bumper.. and would rather not run a non stepside bumper so I'm thinking about just going with a roll pan. Whats the dealio?
  9. Blmpkn

2.3L ('83-'97) Stainless header/manifold flange?

The entire manifold back exhaust on the truck could really stand to be replaced.. does anyone know off the top of their heads what size flange I need to get started? Just gonna diy myself a simple stainless setup. The entire exhaust has been replaced in the last few years but.. salt belt +...
  10. Blmpkn

2.3L ('83-'97) Live data translation help please?

The data is from the 96 I just bought. The seller said it needs an o2 replaced.. I think it might just be totally missing.. not sure.. sounds like it could be lol. Trying to figure out a slight off-idle miss that it has.. plugs are pretty brand new looking autolites, wires look just as new...
  11. Blmpkn

1996 2 door flareside winter beater.

Drove a couple hours north and bought this over the weekend. 1996 2.3 2wd manual trans with around 215k on it. It's purpose is going to be split between winter beater duty and things like this.. I don't know which I'm more excited about.. not driving the Bronco through steel eating brine...
  12. Blmpkn

What did YOU do today?

Like the title states.... what did you do today? Anything fun? Doesn't have to be ranger related at all. I.... swamped my wheeler 😣😑 on the first time out this year. All thanks to my lackluster memory. The back corner of the airbox has a little rubber hose that comes off of it.. in case of...
  13. Blmpkn

For Sale 2023 bronco wheels/tires

6x5.5 BP -55 offset wheels, carbonized gray. 255/75r17 Bridgestone dueler A/Ts (32") 1250$ willing to travel as far as mass to unload them.
  14. Blmpkn

My 2023 2 door Big Bend 😎

Here it is! 2023 Big Bend.. with the correct number of doors 😉 2.3l & 10spd. Beyond elated at the moment. While the big bend isn't exactly "loaded" it does have more nice touches than the XL Ranger... -"Full size" radio screen -Auto/dual zone climate control -Heated front seats -Shift-knob...
  15. Blmpkn

For Sale 'back-to-stock" sale 2019+

Going to be getting rid of my truck, so all these are up for grabs... Diode dynamics yellow led fog bulbs -new- 90$ shipped Eibach rear shocks -5k miles- 180$ shipped AFE Apollo GT muffler delete- 300$ shipped
  16. Blmpkn

2021 2 door Bronco Badlands SAS

Whelp, here it is boys. Done enough to show her off I suppose. Started with a 1/24 scale rock crawler, I forget the model but this ones made by Associated. Came with a 4 runner clone for a body. Bought a 24th scale die cast model made by our Chinese friends at Maisto and started the...
  17. Blmpkn

My 2021's first 'gone wrong'

Big water stains on both back corners of the headliner. Even better is I'm now 1,100 miles out of ford's bumper to bumper warranty -__- There are a few folks on the "5g" forum who have had the same issue. One member just posted a thread this week detailing his experience with HIS leak...
  18. Blmpkn

Decent, super budget 'camcorder'?

I didn't quite know where to put this? so feel free to move it, and my apologies. Looking for a decent, budget, camcorder. Mainly looking to get footage of local 1/8th mile track racing with it. Being capable of utilizing an external mic and having good definition at night while zoomed in...
  19. Blmpkn

Happy thanksgiving!

I hope everyone enjoys the day with family. & I hope everyone working gets doubletime. Thankful for all the little things today.
  20. Blmpkn

1988 Cadillac Brougham

I already got two rather large irons in the fire with the wagon and the squarebody.. figured why not add another and aquired this ol thing.. here she is, in all her glory! 307ci Olds motor, 200-4r overdrive trans, horribly high gears, and all the velour in the world. 94k on the odo. Seems like...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad