• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Drive shaft lenght

Hi guys! Someone had a 88 up ranger 2wd with the m50d and a 114inch wheelbase.... I need the lenght of the drive shaft tube weld to weld. Thanks
  2. Toyo kogyo 5spd/ m50d

Hi guys, someone knows if a slip yoke of a tk5 fit on a m50d. The m50d had 28 splines on the output shaft. Thanks
  3. A4LD swap m50d

Hi guys, a A4LD slip yoke dosen't fit in the m50d tranny? And the manual tranny is +/- 4 inch shorter than the A4LD. Witch slip yoke i need to replace mine, 88@ 97 or every manual tranny gone a fit on . Thanks for helping me😎
  4. Driveshaft lenght A4LD vs m50d-r1

Hi guys! I found a m50d-r1 for my swap but i measure the tranny and the automatic is +/- 4" longer than the manual... My question is... someone knows the lenght of the driveshaft on a manual 2.3 ranger 1988 with a 114 WB. 2WD. The tube on mine is 50.5" weld to weld... I measure the driveshaft...
  5. Ranger 1988 auto to manual swap

I saw the shape of the clutch pedal on a 87 vs a 88 is different... When i need to order a master cylinder, it is better to order a 87 or a 88 model? My truck is a 88 but my pedals came off a 87. If i want to install the clutch switch like a 88@94 on my 87 pedal... will work or not? Sorry...
  6. 2.3L ('83-'97) 2.3l 1988 crankshaft...

Thanks, very appreciated!?
  7. 2.3L ('83-'97) 2.3l 1988 crankshaft...

Hi guys, i want to know if the crankshaft have the hole for the pilot bearing on a engine with a automatic transmission or the crank was different.? The reason is i want to swap auto to manual ! Thanks !
  8. Water leak in cab 88 ranger

Hi guys, do you have this problem in the USA. Here in canada, i own 5 ranger's between 83 to 92 and ALL are rusted in the firewall....
  9. Ranger 1988 auto to manual swap

Question about the clutch/ brake pedals... I found a 87 ranger in a scrap yard, what's the difference about a 87 clutch master cylinder vs a 88? In a parts store, its not the same listing . If i install 87 pedals in my 88 if they fit or not?
  10. Ranger 1988 auto to manual swap

Thanks for your attention?
  11. Ranger 1988 auto to manual swap

Thanks guys for your's informations! This one is my fifth ranger but the first one with a 2.3l?... I'm owning a 2011 Crown Victoria police interceptor too?
  12. Ranger 1988 auto to manual swap

Hi guys! I buy a 88 ranger with a 2.3l... I want swap it manual. My question is... what transmission i could install... I did a same swap in the past but my ranger had a 2.9l. I install a FM146. The bell housing of the fm146 does fit on the 2.3? Thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad