• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.3L ('83-'97) Where did the oil go?

Ok. Just changed oil in my 94 Ranger with 2.3 Lima engine. Put a new PH8 filter and dump a new 5 quart jug of Castro’s GTX in it. Started it up let it idle for 3 or 4 minutes. Checked the oil several times. Oil level is under add mark by 1/16 inch. Changed oil in this truck a few times now...
  2. Old Bolts Rusted Not Busted YET

I want to take the EGR off my 94 with the 2.3 Lima. Bolts do not want to move and I don't want to twist them off. Have any of you all tried these delicate looking bolts. Also the exhaust pipe doesn't want to seem to move either. I hit all three with PB Blaster last night. Figured I would keep...
  3. 94 Ranger 2.3 Abs light on.

The dreaded ABS light came on and I have no idea why. Was driving into work and, BAM!!! ABS light comes on. I have no idea what to even check for. Any thoughts.
  4. Manufacture Size vs Other

So I bought a 94 XLT 2WD with 2.3. Needs tires and all I want is best ride and best MPG. Would I get that from the Stock size (225 70 14) or does anyone recommend a size that I may get better overall performance from.
  5. 2.3L ('83-'97) LOWER RPM SKIP

Ok, seems this is a similar problem to many others. I have a 94 Ranger 2.3 with 129,000 miles. I just bought this truck and it previously lived in Maryland. The issue is, during hard acceleration at lower RPMs it has a frequent skip. After around 3500 rpm (roughly), the engine pulls hard with no...
  6. Rusted

So I new what I was getting when I bought a 94 XLT from up north. Lots of rust underneath. I went ahead with the purchase because the cab is excellent and the mileage is low for the year. It runs really quiet. I like the truck. Was wondering what all of anyone is doing to neutralize the...
  7. Hello from Tennessee

Quick shout out to the new community. Have been wanting to get back into a truck for a while now. Finally settled on a 94 Ranger xlt with 129000 miles. Love the truck and it needs lots of love from me and all of ya'al. Talk to ya later in the threads.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad