• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.3L ('83-'97) Will only run with three injectors plugged in.

Truck just quit on me this morning. Ran through the basic troubleshooting. I have good spark on all 4 cylinders and good fuel pressure. Timing is right. However I found that unplugging any one of the injectors it will fire. It doesn’t run well but it runs. If i plug it back in it dies and won’t...
  2. unable to find a new tps

so basically my tps bit the dust and i can’t find a replacement. everything i can find online looks like the ones on the left but my truck has one like the ones on the left. can i put a new conector in the wiring harness? I can not locate this part anywhere online or in stores. Any advice?
  3. 88 2.3 exhaust popping when accelerating

Just swapped a 2.3 into my 88 and it’s lacking power. Shifting into second causes popping in the exhaust. The timing is set correctly. New fuel pumps filters and the injectors. Any ideas?
  4. Where does the vapor canister connect to the throttle body

Hi. I’m completely stumped on where this plastic tube connects to the throttle body. My truck is an 88 with a 2.3 efi and any pictures or diagrams would be great help.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad