• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. The double rev

Ahhh I see I’ll go test the iac when I get rid of this cold and maybe pickup a volt meter and yes the engine does run with the anti diesel screw backed off fully
  2. The double rev

It says adjustment on a yellow sticker in top of the throttle body and pushes directly against the throttle control. Turn it clockwise and it opens the throttle, counter clockwise and it closes turning the idle down. There are no sensors or wires attached to it it is completely mechanical and is...
  3. The double rev

After warm up idle sat at just above 1500 I adjusted the idle screw and ended up turning it down all the way. Now the engine sits at 1000-1200 rpms.
  4. The double rev

Hello looking for some help. My truck is a 95 ranger 2.3 and it has the apparently legendary double rev. It’s so common that it’s known by some mechanics I’ve talked to as a common characteristic of that engine. Now being a man of logic and being how my automatic truck has stalled in the middle...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad