• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. No 4 Lo

Looking for advice on my 2000 xlt 4x4. I am just completing my winter resto/ repair. Today I tried the 4wd- 2wd and 4hi seem to function fine but no 4lo no matter what I try. I even tried resting my foot on the brake while it was in neutral. The shifting motor makes a sound like it is trying to...
  2. Have you lowered your 1998-2011 ranger 4x4?

Have any of you guys lowered your 4th gen Ranger 4x4’s? I NEED 4wd where I live, but I don’t want to climb up to get in any longer. ideas?
  3. Transmission control

Let's start: I have a 2000 ext. cab 4.0 ohv 4x4. Can anyone tell me if it is possible to control the trans independently from the engine? I am thinking of doing a 302v8 swap(from an explorer), and I am thinking of doing a carb. Also, what else am I not considering?
  4. Diff. swap

Has anyone ever swapped the front and rear differentials out of a 95-01 exploder into a 98-01 Ranger? I currently have a 2000 ext cab ranger with the 35 up front and the 8.8 in back(with 4.10 gears). I was thinking of going to the local u-pull-it yard and getting the front and rear differentials...
  5. Saddle man style seat covers

Can anyone tell me where to look for old-style saddle man style seat covers? I have the 60/40 front seat with the high backs. I am not interested in the cheesy style found on flea bay or at Wally World. I want some ultra high strength, last longer than me style seat covers, and I don’t seem to...
  6. Core support

Newbie here, how hard is it to change the core support on 2000?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad