• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. bruizer

Largest tire you can put on a 2019 Ford Ranger without a lift

My speedo is off by about 2mph (reading low). At 45 it's more like 1 1/2 off and at 75 it's about 2 1/2 off. I need to do the programming modifications with ForScan soon to adjust it but from what I have been reading it might be a bit tricky to do so that the computer doesn't throw error codes.
  2. bruizer

Yesterday, I got these tires and a 2 1/2" level lift installed . I couldn't be happier! Thanks to @ZeusOffRoad in Burnsville Minnesota for the great work! So far I have managed to get all of these mods done: 1. Ford Performance Chase Rack 2. Ford Performance mud flaps 3. Ford slush...
  3. bruizer

Im getting these tires and the lift installed on March 2! I'll post some picks when it's done :)
  4. bruizer

I ordered these tires today! Going to pair it with a 2.5" level lift and get it all installed probably in March. Really excited! I only ordered 4 since I'm unsure about the spare fitting in there.
  5. bruizer

That truck looks great! I noticed you bought five tires - does that Cooper fit onto the spare wheel, or did you need to source a wheel for the spare? Any troubles getting it to fit up there under the box?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad