• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Need help with 2.2l fuel line locations on pump

Thank you very much, I was able to figure it out. The previous owner said it has never ran this good in the 5 years hes used it. I have flushed this engine 4 times in a month with new oil and it comes out super black. It's running great but has been neglected prior to me owning it
  2. Need help with 2.2l fuel line locations on pump

Ir just let me know if in a H pattern which cylinder goes on each corner of the H starting from top left as looking towards the rad. Please
  3. Newb from Canada , with a 84 diesel 5 speed

Hey I am from British Columbia ,Canada . I have a 84 ranger diesel 5 speed. I have some problems I have been chasing with it. And there isn't a whole lot of info on these little 2.2 "mazda" built perkins. So if someone could please take a peek in the 4 bangers section and give me a hand if you...
  4. Need help with 2.2l fuel line locations on pump

Hello I desperately need help with the firing order sequence on my pump. I bought the truck needing a starter and the lines were all off. Can someone please help me by taking pictures of their set up please .

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad