• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. For Sale 88 Ranger Fenders, Grille

Hello all, I have fenders, grille, and the metal piece below the grille off of an 88 Ranger XLT. I'd assume these would work for 83-88 Rangers. Pickup only in Jefferson Hills, PA, about 30 mins from Pittsburgh. See below for my Craigslist post. Thanks...
  2. '01 Torsion Bar Stock Adjustment

Ha! Okay, thanks for posting this. Is that from a factory service manual or something? I figured there had to be a more legitimate way of setting the torsion bars. I've only had the truck for a few months so who knows what work was done to it over the past 19 years. Thanks!
  3. '01 Torsion Bar Stock Adjustment

Hello all, I have a 2001 Ranger, extended cab, step-side bed, 4x4 with the torsion bar front suspension. I recently redid the front suspension with new upper and lower control arms, shocks, stabilizer links, etc. I am not trying to make my truck anything other than stock, its just that these...
  4. -SOLD- 1988 Ranger 2.9l 5spd 4x4 Part Out (Pittsburgh) -SOLD-

Hello everyone. Sorry for the MASSIVE delay - life got away from me a bit these past few weeks. The truck has been sold to @PetroleumJunkie412. If you get a chance - check out his build thread. It's an awesome read and his truck looks fantastic in person. I'm thankful that my poor truck can help...
  5. -SOLD- 1988 Ranger 2.9l 5spd 4x4 Part Out (Pittsburgh) -SOLD-

No prob - thanks for letting me know.
  6. -SOLD- 1988 Ranger 2.9l 5spd 4x4 Part Out (Pittsburgh) -SOLD-

Haha it's no problem. No, they aren't vent windows. So you want the window brackets, the wiper module (haven't actually pulled that yet), and the tailgate bolts? Could you point out which bolts you wanted from the pictures I posted?
  7. -SOLD- 1988 Ranger 2.9l 5spd 4x4 Part Out (Pittsburgh) -SOLD-

I do have manual windows. No problem I can grab both metal brackets for you.
  8. -SOLD- 1988 Ranger 2.9l 5spd 4x4 Part Out (Pittsburgh) -SOLD-

I have it apart - I don't see a plastic cradle. There is a metal bracket that was previously riveted to the window through the round plastic pieces previously shown. The metal bracket has two little plastic pieces that ride in the window track. And the lever from the window roller connects to...
  9. -SOLD- 1988 Ranger 2.9l 5spd 4x4 Part Out (Pittsburgh) -SOLD-

Okay. Have mirrors, brackets from inside the doors, plastic pieces the mirrors rest against outside the doors, bolts to put it all together. Shipping weight is about 10lbs, USPS priority mail estimates 18-20 dollars for priority mail for that. Which seems kind of nuts, but that's what the site...
  10. -SOLD- 1988 Ranger 2.9l 5spd 4x4 Part Out (Pittsburgh) -SOLD-

I was wondering when someone would ask about the mirrors! Love the old style. They are available and in good shape. I just removed them - let me figure out shipping.
  11. -SOLD- 1988 Ranger 2.9l 5spd 4x4 Part Out (Pittsburgh) -SOLD-

Dunno, 20 bucks + shipping? Feel free to PM me.
  12. -SOLD- 1988 Ranger 2.9l 5spd 4x4 Part Out (Pittsburgh) -SOLD-

Want to make sure I know what you mean by the white plastic window supports. These round plastic white pieces? I buggered one of them but one of them is fine. And driver side tailgate latch bolt - these?
  13. -SOLD- 1988 Ranger 2.9l 5spd 4x4 Part Out (Pittsburgh) -SOLD-

Okay, have the windshield trim and fenders off the truck, no issues there. Jtaborsky - I can get you all of that stuff. I have to figure out shipping but I would think - what - 50 bucks for the parts? Feel free to PM me with offer. Have to look into what's involved in getting the window support...
  14. -SOLD- 1988 Ranger 2.9l 5spd 4x4 Part Out (Pittsburgh) -SOLD-

Sorry for the large delay everyone. I pulled the interior windshield trim, working on the fenders. As far as the intermittent wipers - if you can figure out which parts you need I can pull them. Probably planning on getting the truck to the scrap yard next weekend. It's a shame it's in such...
  15. -SOLD- 1988 Ranger 2.9l 5spd 4x4 Part Out (Pittsburgh) -SOLD-

Yes it does have intermittent wipers.
  16. -SOLD- 1988 Ranger 2.9l 5spd 4x4 Part Out (Pittsburgh) -SOLD-

I can pull the fenders and trim this coming week. I will try to figure out what it will cost to ship.
  17. -SOLD- 1988 Ranger 2.9l 5spd 4x4 Part Out (Pittsburgh) -SOLD-

The truck does have A/C. I should also mention the truck has blue interior (not counting mismatched seats). The fenders are available and so are the pillar trim pieces. The fenders are in great shape. Can you pick up or would it need to be shipped? Shoot me an offer, thanks!
  18. -SOLD- 1988 Ranger 2.9l 5spd 4x4 Part Out (Pittsburgh) -SOLD-

Hello all, Long time lurker on this site. I have a 1988 Ranger in very rough shape that I've had to give up on. I have posted the truck for sale on Craigslist here: https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/cto/d/clairton-1988-ford-ranger/6900467349.html The post has pictures and lots of details...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad