• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. zake

93 Ranger loses power when warmed up.

My truck was behaving the exact same way. after some thinking, I replaced the O2 sensor and BOOM, fixed. something to look into. Also, your odometer rolls over at 100k miles, at this age, it is impossible to know how many miles are on it. mine reads 56k, but I know the clutch was replaced in...
  2. zake

98 Ranger M5OD-R1 Manual Trans Drain/Fill Plug Washers

I just changed my fluid a week ago and just reused them, I couldn't find one either
  3. zake

How does amazon stay in business?!

I've always wondered this.. at least since they started prime.. I order more than my share from amazon to get back my monthly fee on free shipping. plus they have all of the movies, shows, and music for you to stream.. I think it's just one of those mysteries that we'll never be able to answer.
  4. zake

Bought my old F-150 back

cant wait to see how it turns out
  5. zake

Bought my old F-150 back

cool, I saw my old F150 for sale last year, but the guy had crashed it and it was just in horrible condition.. It seems you had better luck.
  6. zake

Hello from South Florida

yup, i've already spent hours in there. XD
  7. zake

Hello from South Florida

How's it going guys? I've been reading a lot on this forum over the last couple weeks after buying a 4 cylinder 94' Ranger with a 5-speed trans. Any time I googled a question, this place would pop up and answer just about anything I was looking for, so I thought I would make myself official and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad