• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Making a DIY Roll Pan

Made a quick video on how I made a Roll Pan for my ranger. Really simple pan, hope it helps someone!
  2. Custom Tailgate

Working on a custom tailgate for my ranger where the older gen Ford stamped skin is grafted on a newer gen tailgate. Ive seen it done by a couple members on here before but the first time I saw it was on Pasquals Sema show truck. Loved it as soon as I saw it and figured Id make a thread on how I...
  3. 4/5 DJM drop kit install

Hey, I recently purchased the 4/5 DJM drop kit, raised trans cross member and calmax shocks all locally for a great deal. I decided to make a little video series of the install process and figured someone here might find it useful so Ive linked it below. Along with all of that I also will be...
  4. My 04 single cab

Hey, Ive had my ranger a number of years now, it was actually my first vehicle I purchased so it has some sentimental value attached to it. Its been through a bunch of changes over the years and has allowed me to learn how to work on vehicles in the process. It was a little rough around the...
  5. Interior Mod Update

Posted a video here a looong time ago showing some of the upgrades I did and decided to make a video this time around. Made it easier explaining everything, check it out if you have time.
  6. Removing ac - Serpentine Belt Help!!

Edit Please delete thread thanks!
  7. Ford Ranger 2.3 help!

Hey guys, I own a 2004 Ford ranger 2wd with the 2.3l engine. To say that its slow is an understatement so I was thinking of swaping in a 4.0 Sohc. Has anyone done this before? It would be my first engine swap and I would get a full donor vehicle to make sure I have all parts. Just want to...
  8. A Newbs Interior Overhaul!

Decided I was tired of looking at how mistreated the previous owner left the interior in my 04 Xlt truck so I wanted to start from the ground up and do a sort of overhaul. Was my first time doing anything interior related but I took a bunch of pics along the way and ended up making a cheesy...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad