• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. After market guages Temp/oil pressure/volts

Hi all. I was wondering if someone could give me some help? I have a 83 Ranger 2.3 and I only have idiot lights in the dash. I would like to hook up a after market 3 pack of gauges. Do these 2.3 motors have a extra port that taps into the water jacket so I could put in a temp gauge? Also what...
  2. 83 ranger carburated high idle

My truck has a high idle. I feel even when cold the cold start seems real high. Then after a min it will drop down but still be idling high. Its carburated. I also noticed the idle adjustment screw isnt even touching the carb. Could my cold start be adjusted wrong?
  3. Altinator help

I pulled my altinator the other day and now I'm unsure of 2 things first is what terminal does the black boot clip on to? Second this black wire pulled out from somewhere but I dont know where see pictures. The loose wire is like the other end of that same terminal
  4. check engine light comes on when placed into 4x4

I just bought this ranger for 350.00 and when I put it into 4 wheel dive my check engine light comes on. when I take it out of 4 wheel drive it goes out. any ideas on this issue? Its a 1983 ford ranger 2.3l motor.
  5. new owner of a 1983 Ranger 4x4 4 speed 2.3

Hi I'M Mike. I just bought a new to me 1983 Ford Ranger. 4 speed 4x4. It runs and drives but needs a lot of work. but for 350.00 bucks I'm happy :)

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad