• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. franky1205

Rear end conversion?

Ok thanx I’m new to this site so thanx for the advice I’ll definitely do that
  2. franky1205

Rear end conversion?

No mine is a RWD drive so i have to find an 8.8 from an explorer ?
  3. franky1205

Rear end conversion?

I’m interested in having disc brakes in the rear as opposed to these drums I found one from an explorer and a mustang with a 5.0 which I plan on putting in in the future I believe it’s an 8.8 rear end do I have to have the motor and tranny from these cars in my ranger in order to have that rear...
  4. franky1205

I have 94 splashs i have some ?'s

Ok correct me if I’m wrong for my 1994 standard cab I can use a stationary rear window from any other standard cab from years 83-97 On the other hand my 1994 ext cab can use from any ranger and any year even after 1997 and this model I would assume needs urathane to hold the window?
  5. franky1205

I have 94 splashs i have some ?'s

so I have two 94 splash editions my single cab is my daily and my ext cab is my shell for a future v8 swap. but currently, I would like to swap the rear window with the slider on my single cab to a flat stationary window I noticed the rubber weatherstripping is thicker on my single cab than my...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad