• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. felgar_1

Wanted looking for a good 1999 3.0 enine

hi looking for a good 1999 3.0 in central il reasonably priced pm me if you have on
  2. felgar_1

Wanted 3.0 manual trans, flywheel and drive shaft

hi, i am looking for a 3.0 manual trans and flywheel, the drive shaft needs to be for an extenda cab, locsated in central il. thanks
  3. felgar_1

swaping from auto to manual

i have a 99 3.0 super cab ranger and am thinking of swpping to a manual trans, has anyone done this and what all do i need to do it? i have not been on here in awhile but still have all my rangers
  4. felgar_1

2.5L ('98-'01) 2000 2.5 o2 sensor voltage

hi, i trying to find the voltage spec. on the o2 sensor as what the ecm sees. i bought a wideband o2 sensor and i am trying to see if i can wire it into the ecm
  5. felgar_1

2.5L ('98-'01) dis to cop

hi, all has anyone changed from the two coil packs to the coil on plug coils"
  6. felgar_1

Wanted wtb 98-00 2.5 bare head

wtb 98-00 2.5 bare head, no cracks or been over heated, for what I am going to do to it, it will have to be reasonable. if the cam did not slide out nicely it won't work for me, my zip is 61531 for shipping cost, pm me what you have, thanks david
  7. felgar_1

ANYONE RUNNING A MSD DIS-4

Is anyone running a msd dis-4 on there 98-2000 2.5 ranger. I picked up one and it's back firing when you accelerate. I was wondering if anyone has tried one of these and how did it work for you? thanks
  8. felgar_1

I'm back

not new to the site just been a long time since. I have been on here. I still run rangers. I have a 92,98,my old 99 I have had since new and my 2000 work truck with 311,000 miles on it, I have owned over 30 rangers over the years a lot were bought just for parts. hi, to all out there

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad