• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. No pulse in only #6 injector

adsm08, thanks so much for all your help.
  2. No pulse in only #6 injector

Ok, I had to run out for a test light. I did as you suggested, jumped the wires at the injector plug, and I do get a light at the terminal end at the computer module.
  3. No pulse in only #6 injector

Thanks again for your help. When I was testing for ground continuity I was doing it with the engine running. In any case, here is what I now know. The ground side of the 2 injector wires is green/orange stripe. I've now physically traced it back to the computer. I have continuity from the...
  4. No pulse in only #6 injector

Thank you! Ok, with a multi meter I get full battery voltage (continuous) at the red wire too injector. I then checked ohms to ground on the other wire (assuming that needs to ground) and there is no continuity, completely open. I do get 2 trouble codes: 212-ignition module circuit failure/SPOUT...
  5. No pulse in only #6 injector

To add to this, I get trouble codes 212 and 543
  6. No pulse in only #6 injector

What might be a cause of no pulse to only one injector on my 92 3.0 cyl#6? I've checked it with a noid light and have no electrical pulse. All others are working. Any thoughts?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad